Thursday, 20 June 2013

Qualifying Korea

Hey darlings! Got a great news and bad news ! The great news is that we got to know recently that our trip to Shanghai has been changed to South Korea ! The trip will be in September and it's gonna be autumn. Best ! 

The bad news is..I wont be able to go on that trip! Huwaaa..sedih..I akan due early September. It's okay, yang penting I qualified and secured myself a ticket. That's the challenge I have made through. My big thank to dearest mentor, Salha Zain. Without her, I dont think I could make through the very first step in this biz. 


Official letter

Kak Salha rewarded something to me as first timer qualifier to company's trip. *mind the comotness of me*

Ni lah rewardnya. Pucci bag. Thanks Kak Salha! :)

You see, this biz sangat-sangat best and fun actually. Of course, ada ups and downs, memang normal. But whatever it is, you are not alone. It's teamwork, ilmu sentiasa ada for you to grab on, you take action je. You buat biz guidance from mentor, with flexible time, earn solid income, customer satisfaction, self satisfaction, ada incentives, free VIP travel 3 times a year, and ada reward lagi from mentor. 

Kalau u ols nak tau, our next trip is....GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA !




I memang excited gila when found out. Dah la i just got back from family vacation kat Sydney, then dapat tau next trip to Gold Coast. I really wanna qualify this. This time 2 tickets pulak. Nak bawak husband skali. Besides that, nak bring along biz partners for this trip. InsyaAllah. :)

The travel incentives are all expenses paid for. VIP treatment lagi. Bawak duit shopping je. :) 
So, if you are interested in going to Gold Coast with Top Leaders Circle family, dont hesitate to buzz me k! The more the merrier ! :)



Love,




Ziana






No comments:

Post a Comment