Monday, 18 February 2013

From an accountant to a mumpreneur

For the very first time of 3 years plus of working, now finally I am enjoying and satisfied with my job. Beyond satisfied ! I never knew that with doing something that I was not good at all would give me the MONEY satisfaction. Business ! Yes, if say 3 months back someone asked to get into business, I would be the first person to say No! But not now. I am now proud to call myself a businesswoman/entrepreneur/mumpreneur. Bukan apa, some people, when they find out that his/her friend is into business, they would 'run' away. Takut nak dekat, takut kena jadi 'mangsa' beli product dia. Well, that's their problem, their own perception. We as entrepreneurs just doing our job to be successful in life, just like other jobs too.




Previously for 3 years plus, accounting was my job field. During that, I worked in 3 companies. Yes, obviously I lompat-lompat kerja, resume tak cantik langsung. Ada je feeling of dissatisfaction - low-paid income, stressful job. The last job was stressful for me, eventhough the pay was good. More stressful when at the time I was pregnant, I was forced to do the workloads eventhough I was sick. So in my mind I was like - health is more important than money. I quit. I had been applying other jobs, got to a few interviews, but they were unsuccessful. Until like 2 months ago, I got tired and gave up. At the time, my feeling and mind were shifted towards business - what if I run a business. So many things were in my mind - clothing business, laundry, etc.

Straight away, I got busy into online browsing of business opportunities. Googling and googling, I came across Premium Beautiful. And I found myself reading through Salha Zain's blog. She is one of the leading online entrepreneur today, earning 6-figure income after only 3 years in the business. Her story is soooo inspiring and it kinda related to my own story at the time. I booked an appointment with her, and a few days later I decided to join in. 
Alhamdulillah, I did well, so far. 





What made me interested to join into the business?
Main reason, money savings. I had been working my ass off for 3 years, but savings is going nowhere. Cukup-cukup makan je. Dulu before ada anak, my thinking was different - asalkan duit cukup bayar all the monthly bills kira okay la, monthly savings a few hundreds a month dah kira cukup. Tapi bila dah ada anak, all changes - everything came visualised in my mind - cukup ke savings ni untuk my kids nanti, i want the best for the kids - good nursery/playschool - buying own house, etc. I got worried, what if something happen to my husband and myself in the future, my kids macam mana?
Now with the business, I get to earn great money and save more! Not only save for the present but for many years to come! Retire young and rich! Why not?


Love,


Ziana



No comments:

Post a Comment